Sunday 21 March 2010

April will be hectic

Howdy!

March almost over and April is waiting which is it's going to be really really busy month for me. I got a big trip for my colleagues to Sg Lepoh at Ulu Langat (tolong la berjaya trip nie) and a BIG presentation in front of big boss and the most important thing SIMA Selection. Where i will know what my position will be after April ends. Hopefully i will get what i just needed. Nothing much happened lately, just busy with my work. go work go back playing games and online watch tv series and go sleep. rinse and repeat for the whole 5 days of weekdays. pretty boring. don't work go study if you still studying :p oh ya! i just send my pretty kelisa to my runner to make it more awesome haha. I spend like RM1700 to make the interior looks nice just for me to drive that car :D can't wait to see my car in a new shape of interior. woots! Until then peeps!

p/s: I miss you

No comments: