Friday 15 January 2010

2010

Hello peeps!

It's funny that out of nowhere i found back this blog of mine. Actually this blog was created for my assignments for my Critical Thinking subject last 2 years if I'm not mistaken. I decided to just continue on this blog and continue crapping about my life.

Happy new year everyone! I know it's kinda late but who cares. Hopefully this 2010 bring more happiness for you guys ^^

And here we go again. Faliq in blog again. Semangat yg dtg secara tiba2 nk tgk balik blog nie. so yeah. I just want to recall back what I've done so far in my life so far. Alhamdulillah I've achieved what i wanted for 2009, finish my studies, GRADUATED! and i have an awesome girlfriend xD 2009 is not bad at all. So i hope it will be the same and much more better this year.

Insyaallah.

No comments: