Wednesday 16 April 2008

hair saloon

this morning i went to one utama to get my hair done by my favourite hairstylist there. it's my favourite and normal place which located at the old wing of the shopping complex. at first everything doing fine until the treatment part for my hair. the hairstylist told me that i should tried their new product for my hair and it cost RM100! gosh! he kept on pursuing me to get that product but i always says NO. it's not going to happen. i've spent a lot for my hair and it is enough for me.

on my way back home, i realize that the person has an attemept to make me feel special so that i can easily agree in what he have said. haha but it is not easy. if you guys realise what have happen,it is known as ad populum appeal to vanity. in the other word it's apple polishing. apple huh? sound weird? who cares! later :)

No comments: