Monday 14 April 2008

good day

its been tough in facing this kind of subject. true story. well,where should i start? i know it is pretty late in writing this blog while other students have wrote it like 3-4 days before i get started. i just noticed that i have to write something starting last thursday! oh god. anyway i guess i just have to continue what i have started. in this kind of problems,i think it's better for me to figure out something what should i do to overcome this problem. easy thinking,i just have to use my 4 steps problem solving which have been teached by my lecturer mdm aznur.

first! i should define what is the problem. the problem is i'm late in completing this assignment and others assignments as well which would lead me to bad carry marks indeed.

second is analysing the problems. when i analyze the problem i found that i got several submission on the week that i suppose to start this assignment. everything mixed up and i just can't handle it.

third is i should list down all the possible solutions which is dividing my work properly. do my work accordingly which is do the priority and which one that i have to submit first! i should list down all the possible advantages and disadvantages in doing that as well.

and the last one is decide on the best method which i noticed that i have to do all the works one by one. i cannot afford to do multitasking and it will get me going crazy!

blablabla. i figure out something useful for myself that i have something to refer back while having my hectic life for this semester.

No comments: