Tuesday 15 April 2008

games and life

all of you should know that im a freak about games. not all games but specifically world of warcraft! this games make me addicted since last year and it continues till today. why should i have to tell you this? it is because one of my friends come and talk to me and ask me to stop playing the games and he told me all about the consequences. what he meant that he told me that i will not going to class later and so on. he's just like an old man keep on talking to me and sometimes i got really piss off.
for me,i know the limitations of playing games and give some times for my studies. it is not a problem when he advised me about here and there BUT he also playing games freak like me! even worst! how on earth that i can accept what he have told me! can you imagine it? oh please get rid of this kind of person in my life. he doesn't know what he's talking about. advise people to stop but he also playing like a crazy freak gamers!
i should tell him him that this is called Tu Quoque Fallacy used in everyday life arguments.

end of story.

No comments: