Tuesday 15 April 2008

double up!

here we go. let me tell what just happened for my quiz that i did just now. i guess im doing good! yeah,pretty confidence of it. the question was quite simple but in elaborating the answer is the problem. i kept on refreshing my mind on how im going to overcome this problem. PoP! yeah i got some good idea which is im using SIMILE and METAPHOR in explaning my answer.
when it goes like that,the answer will makes the reader understand well instead of having a typical answer which quite normal and boring. every single things explained in an example and elaboration. yay! i hope i can get a good marks for it!.

enough about the quiz,talking abkout my friends. today is my friend's birthday. for us, i mean certain people among us,we usually play futsal every weeks and when it comes on someone's birthday,the birhtday boy will treat as a free futsal games! yeah it's free for a like 1 - 2 hours which worth about RM80! so this boy treat us this week with futsal games. it's been fun when it comes to someone birthday. suddenly i realize that this kind of situation is making sense in my critical thinking subject which i have learned! ad populum appeal to tradition! it's been a tradition among ourself. it's your birthday and it is your responsibility to pay for the court! yay!

No comments: